Fairly Odd Fans' Journal|
[Most Recent Entries]
Below are the 20 most recent journal entries recorded in
Fairly Odd Fans' LiveJournal:
[ << Previous 20 ]
[ << Previous 20 ]
|Wednesday, July 18th, 2012|
|Monday, March 7th, 2011|
A Meme to Make Your Kink Wishes Come True!
I checked, and yes, I can mention and link to my FOP kink meme here. So yeah... Time for mentioning and linking!
Anyway, have any of you guys longed for a Fairly OddParents kink meme? Had a kinky FOP-related wish you wanted granted and had no magical creatures or kink memes to do it? Wanted to write hot FOP smut for your favorite pairings and know that someone else wants it to read it?
Well, I made a FOP kink meme a few days ago, which probably is able to fulfill all these longings and many more.
|Saturday, October 9th, 2010|
I have some things up for sale, including brand new DVDs of Fairy Oddparents episodes!(Take a look!)
|Friday, July 23rd, 2010|
|Tuesday, March 30th, 2010|
|Friday, February 19th, 2010|
Hi! I love Fairly Odd Parents and I'm wondering where I can find fansites or sites where there are screencaps from the show? I'd be very happy if someone could answer my question. Thanks you very much! X)
|Thursday, January 21st, 2010|
been watching some new eps of FOP
and they piss me off so HARD
cos cosmo's voice went really BAD and like... AUGH
its hard to explain, his actor hasnt changed but he's totally not trying anymore! He sounds all "EEEEEEEEEEHHH!" all the time...if that makes sense. really high pitched all the time.
also constant baby themed episodes are lame.
srsly, is timmy the only character with CHARACTER anymore?
blaugh *clings to the old eps*
|Wednesday, January 20th, 2010|
|Wednesday, January 13th, 2010|
|Sunday, January 10th, 2010|
|Saturday, January 9th, 2010|
Art and requests!
So to copy bloof
, you guys can request art from me too! Also 5 slots for now. Any pairing, character, etc.
Norm the Genie/male character (most likely Cosmo lol) for unknown20troper
Wandissimo/Cupid for bloof
3. Vicky/Timmy for enuwey
And, I've got some art to share. Some of you might have seen them before on Deviantart, but I thought I'd share them here. They are all SFW. Please click for full view!( More!Collapse )
K GUYS my first art request post and i have 5 slots cos im willing to try n draw anything from FOP for you <3
1.timmy and tootie for blue paprika
2.Chip skylark for sammywahtammy
3.anti-cosmo drinking tea for toadstoolcouch
4.Norm the Genie / somebody who MAY ALSO BE COSMO cos i adore his stupid head for unknown20troper
5. Juandissimo/Cosmo for warau inu
COME AWWWWN, any pairings or single characters allowed <3
for now, heres a juandisimo whos sexy is too sexy for his sexy
|Friday, January 8th, 2010|
|Wednesday, December 30th, 2009|
Questions About Characterization
Hi guys! I don't get to watch the show that often and I can't find anywhere to download full eps, so I have a few questions I hope you can answer.
I've heard that Cosmo and Wanda's relationship deteriorates in later eps. How so? I know about Cosmo's window shopping, but has he really done anything that bad? People say he makes cruel comments. Like what? It's always seemed to me that Wanda was the "man" in the relationship, at least at first. Did the dynamic shift, or is it still like that? Your thoughts?
It's just that I get so many conflicting ideas from fans, and I haven't seen nearly all the episodes. I've seen them bicker and do mean things to each other, but for the most part they seem to patch things up by the end of each ep, so I figured that was normal. But so many people are lamenting that it's getting much worse now. Like, as in Cosmo doesn't even love her anymore.
And my last question: how evil is Anti-Cosmo? I've seen bits and pieces of him. Is he more of a wicked prankster, or is he truly evil?
|Sunday, December 27th, 2009|
A picture of Cosmo and Wanda posing and being cute under the cut. I used a photo from a person called greentea13 on Deviantart for the reference. ( Read moreCollapse )
|Saturday, October 24th, 2009|
NEW Community For Fairly OddParents Fanfic
I created a community for Fairly OddParents Fanfic on LiveJournal, since FOP used to lack a fanfic community.
Here's the link:Fairly OddParents Fanfic
You're welcome to join, and tell me if you want to be a maintainer.
What do you think of it? Should it double as a fan art comm, or should there be a seperate comm for that?
|Sunday, June 14th, 2009|
Full Episodes of FOP
Hey everyone, I just joined, so I apologize if this has already been asked, but I can't seem to find full episodes of FOP on the web. Can anyone direct me to any websites that might have everyone?
|Thursday, May 28th, 2009|
I'm surprised no one is talking about this here, it's like the biggest FOP anything to have happened in like, ever. Three hours :D!
What did everyone think of it?
I was not crazy about the ending with the big happy face, but Poof was so cute :3!
And it was so amazing to see Cosmo at his most..manly? Dragon-y? Even if he did mess everything up. It just shows how powerful he could be if he put his mind to it... Current Mood: hyper
|Saturday, April 4th, 2009|
Come join and RP your favorite Fairly Odd Parent character!
Ever wondered what it would be like if somehow through an amazing twist of fate, your favorite cartoon characters were real people, living in the real world? At Saltwater Bay, it's not just your imagination- it's a reality! Here the characters live, work and go to school, just like you and I! We welcome all cartoon fandoms excluding anime and Disney princesses.
- Each player is allowed to have up to 3 characters
- Each character must come from a cartoon fandom excluding anime and Disney princesses.
- Each character will have their own livejournal account. This must be in first person and written in at least every 2-3 weeks. Characters who reply to these entries, would comment just as you would any other livejournal.
- Each post/activity in the game will be in third person. Each character must participate at least once a week. 2+ responses (in the same post) is considered participation. If for whatever reason you are not available to participate during a week, please let the mod know IN ADVANCE. It would also be nice if you could let other players involved in your story line know. This can be done in the OOC Chat.
- When starting a thread, you must list the WHO, WHAT, WHEN and WHERE. The WHO can be a few select characters or open to all. The WHAT should be a general idea of what will be happening. The WHEN should be day, date and time. The WHERE should be one of the predetermined locations or a derivative thereof.
- Please tag your posts with the tag(s) of the character(s) involved.
- Events take place in the real world. Please keep actions and characters as true to life as possible.
- Please stay in character. This is the real world but Mr. Krabs will always be cheap. Garfield will always be lazy. Goofy will always be clumsy.
- NO GODMODING. Remember, you are only responsible for your character's actions. If you do not understand this rule, please ask the mod.
- Keep all OOC drama OOC. If the players of SpongeBob and Patrick are having an argument, that should not be conveyed through the character's interaction.
- On that same note, always remember that this is a game. Do not take what another character says to your character personally.
- When submitting your application, please put Krabby Patty in the subject so I know you have read the rules. Any application submitted with out this will automatically be rejected.
profile layout by creative_muse